Here is how to Prepare Broccoli soup Using Frozen Broccoli.Ingredients:
- 2 Plein Soleil Frozen Broccoli packs, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 potato, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper to tasteDirections:
1 - Heat olive oil in a large saucepan, and saute onion and garlic until tender.
2 - Mix in broccoli, potato, and chicken broth.
3 - Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4 - With a hand mixer or in a blender, puree the mixture until smooth.
5 - Return to the saucepan, and reheat.
6 - Season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.Recipe and Photo Source: PleinSoleil.lb