Oven-Baked Spinach Lasagna Recipe by Plein Soleil and using Plein Soleil products.. . Meatless Italian lasagna baked in an oven. Very easy and tasty.Ingredients:
- 20 lasagna noodles
- 1 bag of frozen Plein Soleil spinach leaves
- 3 cups Plein Soleil shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups Plein Soleil shredded Emmental cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, beatenInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 175º C.
2. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water, uncovered, for about 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally until onions are tender. Drain the liquid and cool.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine emmental cheese, chopped spinach, oregano, basil, black pepper, and beaten egg. Mix well. Add cooled onion and garlic mixture. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Lay 5 cooked lasagna noodles in the bottom. Spread 1/3 of cheese and spinach mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with 1 cup of Mozzarella. Repeat layering 2 times.
5.Cover the dish with aluminum foil. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Allow cooling for 15 minutes before serving.Recipe and Photo Source: PleinSoleil.lb