Ingredients of Cake Circles with Digestive Biscuits:
- 1 chocolate pound cake(300gm)
- chocolate covered digestive biscuits
- 3 packs of (Aero) chocolate (1 pack= 46gm)
- 3 packs of Galaxy chocolate(1 pack= 47gm)
- 1 can of thick Cream (250ml)
- 1 pack of Whip cream (250ml)
- Whole walnutsPreparation of Cake Circles with Digestive Biscuits:
1. Cut the pound cake horizontally into 3 slices then cut each slice into three circular pieces by round cutter, or a cup with the same biscuit piece diameter.
2. Melt the chocolate in a water bath, then remove the chocolate away from heat, and add the thick Cream with stirring, and then add the whip cream.
3. Arrange the cake circles,in a plate,and pour over each piece,some of the molten chocolates mixture.
4. Place over each cake slice, a full piece of biscuit, then add a quantity of the molten chocolates mixture, and decorate each piece with a walnut.Chocolate-covered Digestive Biscuits