Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese:
* 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded (I used a breast from a grocery store rotisserie chicken)
* 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
* 8 slices jalapeño bread
* 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
* 4 ounces blue cheese or gorgonzola cheese crumbles
* 4 tablespoons butterInstructions:
1. In a medium bowl stir together the shredded chicken breast and Frank’s Red Hot sauce. Spread ½ tablespoon of butter on one side of each slice of the bread, then stack buttered sides together.
Layer one ounce of Monterey Jack on each bread stack, then dollop of hot sauce slathered chicken breast and then 1 ounce of blue cheese crumbles.
Place bread buttered side down in a fry pan over medium heat.
Cover with a lid and let cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden.
2. Reduce the heat to medium-low and flip sandwich to the other side and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bread is toasty golden and cheese has melted.
The second side will cook faster than the first so watch carefully.
3. Cut in half and enjoy hot.Credit: