Lebanese Arayes Kafta come in form of meat inside round bread and the round bread is cut into triangles and served with your choice of vegetables or appetizers like Hummus and Mtabbal.
To prepare Lebanese Arayes, you need round Lebanese bread, soft minced meat, slice of butter, salt and a sprinkle of Black Pepper and Cinnamon Powder.
You also need a small onion, some parsley, small piece of tomato and a sprinkle of sumac.How to prepare Lebanese Arayes Kafta
1. Chop the onion into slices and mix it in a bowl with the Sumac.
2. Chop the parsley and cut the tomatoes into slices and mix them together.
3. Open the round Lebanese bread and spread the slice of butter in it.
4. Add salt, black pepper and cinnamon powder to the meat and mix.
5. Spread the meat inside the round bread then you grill the bread from both sides on low fire.
6. When done, cut it into triangles and serve it with the vegetables you chopped and serve it hot.Note:
You can grill the Arayes in the oven or on the barbecue stand and you can serve it with fries or any Lebanese appetizer you prefer.